Saturday, July 29, 2006

i'm back!

I just spent wednesday-saturday with 15 cheerful, crazy, hiper, annoying, fun cheerleaders. Kelli and I went to cheer camp and had a blast! (amy was moving and couldn't come). it was really awesome to be the coach instead of the cheerleader. we also had crazy girls and their drama, but then sometimes we had nice sweet high schoolers. sometimes they were like junior highers and it was awful at some points, but apparently we pulled through. the girls did really good at camp, brought home some trophies, and all that jazz. Kelli and I had a great time learning a dance and rooming together. thanks for coming up with me kelli! i'm telling you though, these girls would go crazy and it was hard for me to control my thoughts. i'm pretty good at not getting mad and blowing up, but in my mind...that's a different story. it was definitely a reminder that what is in your mind and what comes out your mouth, comes from your heart. think about it. have a great saturday!

4 comments:

micah said...

Hey girl! i have 2 minutes....i was going to send you a long blog but i got kicked off because my card ran out of time so ill write you another snail :) Just a few days left though! can't wait! i have sick weekend planned. it's going to be fun. well...talk to you soon. micah

Meredith said...

That sounds like sooo much fun! I love Kelli. I am so excited about seeing you in just over two weeks. We're going to have a blast!
Have a wonderful week and stay close to the Lord!

Natalie said...

Sarah,
Nice to hear from you! And I am definitely going to go up to Ogden Valley for church. Look forward to seeing all of you again, it's been too long! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

oh where oh where did sarah go? disappear from blogland? we miss you, come back!