Monday, July 24, 2006

the cat's out of the bag!

Well, Micah called me yesterday and asked me if I was coming to his graduation...i didn't know if it was a trick...so I said "I don't know..." "did my mom ask you to come yet?" "yeah but i don't know if I can go..." so he knows I was invited. I didn't want to tell him that I couldn't come and then have him be sad (pathetic I know, but he had the whole trip planned out and he was so excited) so I told him my master plan. but if I would've told him "I can't come" (when I would've been able to) and he would've said "no problem" and be completely fine with it and not sad at all and I told him my secret for no reason...someone is going to die! haha
have a great day everyone! and thanks for keeping it a secret up until now!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm sad that he know's about it now. But it's all good still. next time you talk to him ask him if he will be able to leave the base after his graduation because we want to have a BBQ for him on Saturday!
I can't wait until you guys come out.I'm sooooo excited
have a great week and I'll try to call later on.

Anonymous said...

oh bummer that your secret is out! Now Micah will be able to get all excited to see you and have something to look forward to though! Fun stuff.

AMY said...

only 23 more days! yeah

Leah said...

You could still do something wild, like shave your head...or something... :-P Just kidding. Although it would be a surprise. :) YAY! It is not very far away at all, and we are all going to be there, I can't wait!!

L

Ryan said...

why don't you shoot the cat? really, you should have drown it while it was still in the bag by throwing it in a lake or something, but now that its out, there's no sense in letting it run free right?