Sunday, July 16, 2006

"I want Big!"

This is a shout out to my favorite cousin Corie. We (amy, pete, mom, dad) had lunch with them today. Corie & Ben and their adorable kids Ethan & Jadea, my aunt and uncle Keith and Shirley, and Corie's bro Todd and his wife Charis were there too. Also, C&B's friends Lindy & David. We had so much fun and Ethan and Jadea our the cutest kids EVER! I wish I could've gotten some pictures. Ethan was eating a bit of a shake and he would say "i want big!" meaning a bigger scoop then what Jadea got. i guess you had to be there to hear him say it, but it was cute. Corie is the best! she has played almost every "role" you could play as a person. she was my babysitter, councelor, cousin, friend, and is a "Paul" to me. I love ya Corie! i can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

AMY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AMY said...

i think we all "want big" most of the time. i had a lot of fun today! go mayos! (and her friends were lindy and david, just in case corie reads it) hi corie!

i deleted my comment because i forgot to say "muga, muga" love you