Wednesday, July 05, 2006

free otter pops anyone?





that was the best 4th of July ever! i drove my car up to Hunstville and we entered it into the parade. the best/only parade i've been in. me, suzy and amy were in the front seat. kimber, mat, kelli were in the back. nate, buzz, brent were in the trunk. total of 9 people. 9!!! my car was so low in the back. it was crazy. we threw otter pops at the crazy screaming kids, but we ran out of things to throw before we were even close to the end. i honked my horn a lot and i heard one guy say "hey the horn actually works!" yeah. my car is full of surprises! the worst part of the day was that thay canceled the fireworks! ah! i love fireworks. so we all went back to my house and did our own. good times. how was your 4th?

6 comments:

Jan said...

awesome time seeing you enjoy the ride in 'The Flesh'

AMY said...

that was the best parade i've been in, what a crazy town!

Meredith said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I wish I could have been there. I did a whole lot of nothing on the 4th. I did go to a picnic but then I had to work at 9:00 so I missed the fireworks.

Glad you had fun. Have a great week!
Love ya!

Leah said...

I love the 4th of July in the Valley!! On the 3rd we went to a baseball game and we went out on the field to watch a fireworks show put on by the baseball field. On the 4th we had a cookout with some friends but it poured here so they canceled the fireworks, but at least I got to see some. I love the car!!

Blessings,
L

Anonymous said...

watching you guys in the parade was such a riot...definitely my favorite "float!" Sadie and Avery thought it was the coolest seeing their friends in the parade; you're celebrities to them.

Kimber said...

Hey! I was in that car!!!