Wednesday, May 05, 2010

My Reappearing Friends

It's summer time!
Technically it's not summer until June. However, I am out of school which means it's summer vacation, and the buds on the trees have finally turned to leaves. Therefore--summer time!

Since it's summer it's time for a new background. Right now I'll use this one, but I might change it later on since the summer months always seem longer, and there are so many summer pics to choose from.

Today was such a beautiful day. Here's some pics for you.
The trees are finally green!

"what are you looking at?"



side note: I'm on the hunt to see my first butterfly of the season.

I can't wait to see one!

I love summer!
Mainly because I love foliage (who doesn't?!) and the greener the better! so I was so happy to see all the leaves on the trees today. It's like they finally decided to pop out and say hi.
Welcome back friends!

3 comments:

pilgrimchick said...

Yey for leaves and general greenery! Spring started early up here this year, and everyone is thrilled.

Jan said...

You really made the tulips look good. I'm usually looking down on them haha

Anonymous said...

i'm quite allergic to foliage...but i love looking at it.
its a love/hate relationship :D