Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Party Time!

Here's a summary of my birthday bash!

When I woke up on my birthday I found these roses and candy cane kisses from....Kaytee! and the plant to the left is called a "palm plant," and Gerald sent it to me! What a goofy boyfriend ;)


That night some of us headed to Sonora Grill to enjoy some good mexican food, and for me to have my first alcoholic drink.

I drank a Mojito, and a couple sips of Pete and Jeremy's beer.


Whitney and I did a shot...it was ok.


We forgot birthday candles for my cake, so I used the candle that was in the center piece from the restaurant...we are innovators!


Overall, it was a GREAT birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, i'll be the first to comment on this one. That looks like so much fun! I wish i could have been there in a more person-like/ less balloon-like form. Maybe next time!