Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Introducing....

...this guy!

Everyone, meet Gerald. (Hi Gerald)
For those of you who don't know, Gerald is my boyfriend (dun, dun, dun).
Some of you might have seen him at OVCC in October when he came to church.


We went to high school together so we've known each other for about 5 years, but it wasn't until this summer that things started leaning towards "more than friends" (ooh la la).
Gerald is an army medic stationed in N.C. so this Thanksgiving I visited him, and we had a lovely time.
Yeah, long distance sucks, but it's totally worth it. I mean come on, look at this guy!

He'll be back in Utah for Christmas and I can't wait!

That is all (for now :) ).

3 comments:

Whitney said...

So happy for you Sarah! I don't think I've met him so you'll have to introduce us at Christmas! Happy happy happy for you!!!

jen said...

He's adorable. I hope to meet him at Christmas!

Ryan said...

well if you ever come to NC and don't visit me again... i'll never forgive you! :) come and see us, we arn't far from where he is. see you soon... :)