Monday, October 23, 2006

what a rush!

Last night jesse, micah, matt, and i saw "Flags of our Fathers." It was really good and you guys should all go see it! Micah and I rode with jesse to the movie, but matt and jesse bought tickets for "The Departed" right after our movie. 2 movies in one night! So micah and i drove jesse's car home and almost died! It was crazy, but we're still alive so I'll move on.
So the movie was really good, but during the previews i was so sick of the movies that were coming out. All of them are about genocide, hurting people, cheating people, stealing...why can't we just get along?! all of the things that have been in the news and happening around the world makes me so sad. The world has gone mad and last night i was so sick of the evil that is in it. Don't get me wrong, most all of those movies that are coming out will be really good ( really good! and i would like to see some of them), but right now i need a shrek movie. Does that make sense? Happy and funny. I need the next "feel good movie of the year." that is all.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched harry potter tonite. now i'm going to watch the producers.

Meredith said...

I agree 100% Sarah. As far as "Faith of our Fathers" goes. Ryan and I are going to see it together when I'm there visiting. My brothers saw it the other night and they said it was really good.

I hope that you're doing well and that you're half as excited as I am about going to India. I leave three weeks from tomorrow!!!! WOW
See ya girly

Anonymous said...

guess what? i was the first person to comment on this post. it is my new goal in life to post a comment on people's blog before sarah does!

Anonymous said...

or maybe i should be the guys that leaves too many comments!

Meredith said...

Sarah,
I haven't really made a list yet, but I'm hoping to sit down with Elaine when we're in NC to see if she can help me. I'm also thinking that we should cordinate with Leah and Elaine as far as who is taking hair dryers and if we can even use them while we're there. There is so much to think about and right now I don't have a whole lot of time to plan. For now my focus is seeing Ryan and having a good time out in NC.
Have a great weekend.