Monday, October 30, 2006

all on my own...well, sort of.








i'm living in my parents basement. it's my own little apartment! i have a laundry machine, sink, fridge, dishes... it's wonderful. my mom decorated it in a retro/ antique/ things from grandma's basement/ before we transformed it into my place, so i'm trying to figure out what needs to stay or go. the ugly brown table is craig's card table, and the blue one is the actual table. the tall fridge is the real one, and that small old one is a pantry because it doesn't actually work as a fridge. the sink unit thing came from my grandpa's work shed, and i love it. i love my dishes too! my mom and i bought a lot of stuff at walmart on saturday, and it was so much fun to shop for every thing! i'm so excited! ya me! that is all.

4 comments:

AMY said...

they grow up so fast (tear)

micah said...

amy is so funny.....sarah your place is so 50s! is awesome.

Anonymous said...

how cute and fun! Makes "stuff" that much nicer when it comes from those you love.
p.s. I often read Sadie the comments you leave on my blog bcz she gets so excited to talk about you!

Claire said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love the style, and I love that you have your own space, awesome!