Thursday, September 13, 2012

My New Carr

"Hello, I am a 12 week old Siberian Husky.


My family brought me home 6 weeks ago.


I love to play in the yard and wrestle with my best friend, Kellie.

She is really good at wrestling... I am getting so big that soon I will win when Kellie and I play.

For now I will just try to run faster than her and distract her with my beautiful blue eyes.

My other favorite thing is chewing on sticks. My family has lots of toys for me but I will always find a stick instead.

I am a nice pup but my family says I can sometimes be a trouble maker. Good thing they keep me entertained.

I love to get my tummy rubbed.

My family is very happy I am here but wishes I could sleep in just a little bit longer in the mornings.



I hope to meet you soon so we can play.


Oh by the way, my name is...RACE CARR!"

2 comments:

Aleesha said...

He is such a sweetie! Good choice :)

Aleesha said...

Also, I love your new blog layout. Very pretty.