Monday, October 06, 2008

Finally!

Well it's been one month since I last posted...oops!
I will try to fill you in on what has been happening this past month.

I am having fun with my job and I really enjoy it. Sometimes it's a little stressful, but there is more fun than stress so that's nice.

Craig graduated from Full Sail on Friday! CONGRATS BRO!


They grow up so fast...tear.


While my parents have been in Florida with Craig, I have been with little Kellie having fun!

Isn't this the funniest picture ever!


I got a new car! It's a 1999 subaru outback legacy.

Introducing "Betty Blue Subee-q"

She rocks.


Stacy and Jeremy got hitched on Saturday and it was beautiful!

It was so fun being part of the wedding and seeing my little Stacy so happy.

I love these guys!


This month has also been filled with having fun with Suzy at Subway.

Hopefully the next time I post won't be in November...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

AMY said...

hey! you stole that cute picture of craig from me (which i stole from you first..hehe) love ya

jen said...

You looked great on Saturday! I didn't know you got a new car! Fun!