Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Colorado or Bust!

Well folks, it's finally that time. I am packing my bags right now to head to Colorado! Yahoo! I am staying with my cousin Corie and Ben and their two kids Ethan and Jadea. It is going to be "awesome times of us being awesome," as I like to call it. Don't worry, I will blog while I'm out there considering I will be gone for 3 weeks.
I am flying out there and driving back with them around June 5th or so. I love flying, but I am a little scared because this is the first time I will be flying by myself! ah! I'm tough though. I can do it.
There are a few things you all must do while I'm gone...
1- Mom and Dad- take care of Mario. He needs love.
2- Amy- don't steal my clothes! (or return them before I come home).
3- Whitney- enjoy Indiana Jones!
4- So-you-think-you-can-dance girls- have fun! I will join you soon!
5-"Orange you glad you didn't say banana" softball team- make me proud! Win!
6- Everyone-be on the look out for jobs that I can apply at when I come home.

I will keep you posted! I love you all!
that is all.

3 comments:

jen said...

Something about flying is a bit intimidating. I still feel a bit nervous when I fly by myself (or alone with my kids) and I've done it dozens of times.

Have fun in CO!

Jan said...

Mario misses you...he's puked twice!!

Whitney said...

Indiana Jones was AWESOME! "Indy cover your heart!" We got home at around 215 am! I'll text you and let you know how our team does tomorrow. And you will be with us in spirit at the SYTYCD party!