Thursday, March 27, 2008

Updates or something like that

Here is what has been happening this week in my life.

1)Suzy has been house sitting for our friends, and I have been staying with her. It has been nice. There are two dogs (golden retrievers) and two cats that live here.
The first dog is Sammy. He is old. They even told Suzy that if Sammy got worse while they were gone, she would have to take him to the vet and put him down! luckily, that will not happen!
The next is Ducky. This dog is awesome and that is all there is to it.
The first cat, Rainbow, is old like Sammy. Rainbow has stayed in the same spot the entire week.
The last cat is Tigger, but Suzy and I just call him Cat. He is very needy and will not leave you alone if you are sitting down and also has an annoying meow.
It has been party time this week and I am tired. Suzy, Kelli, Noah and I have been watching movies until our eyes go crazy!

2) I talked to my cousin Corie on Tuesday and I am going to visit them in May or June this summer for a week (they live in Colorado). I cannot wait. For those of you who do not know who Corie is, let me just say, she is the bomb! You cannot have a conversation with her, and not be encouraged and feel surrounded by God. Talking with her on Tuesday is exactly what I needed to move forward with the confidence that God has a plan for me. Lately it seems like the devil is winning, but God is my refuge who holds me in His hand, and He will deliver me.

3) I have been listening to one of my favorite bands this week "Leeland." Everyone should listen to them. I bought their new CD "Opposite Way," and everyone should buy it (or borrow it from me!)

4) Check out my new layout! I love the green and blue color with that awesome tree! oh yeah! If you want a cool layout like mine go to "Pyzam.com"

This week God has really been speaking to me to get out of my comfort zone and stop being afraid of things. I am going to get out and be friends with new people and show His love to them. I encourage all of you to listen to what God is trying to tell you, and trust in Him.
That is all.

3 comments:

jen said...

I need to have a real conversation with you so I know what God is doing in your life. I'd like to know what you are wanting to move forward with...what your plans are. Sounds like you may suffer from "stuckitis" like I do. I have a tendency to get comfortable in something and then not want to move ahead with something that I know God is calling me to.

Jan said...

...we are sending you to colorado indefinately!! jk You are staying longer than a week you know---perhaps 3 or 4 weeks...o.k.?

Anonymous said...

I want a cool background like yours