Saturday, March 29, 2008

Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Appartatus

I went Scuba diving yesterday! The Martin and Merrigan family, and Suzy and I went to Dive Utah and took a beginners course. Let me tell you, IT WAS AWESOME! Who knew a swimming pool could look so cool underwater! I was so excited to do it, and when I took my first breath underwater it was amazing! We learned how to put our Regulators back in our mouths underwater, how to get the water out of your mask, and much, much more! After that, we put our flippers on and swam around! it was so cool! The pool is different than any other pool because it went to 5ft and then dropped off to 12ft. At the bottom there were some golf balls that we juggled, and other toys that we threw around. It was so amazing! The only downside is this is a very expensive hobby. One day I will go diving in the ocean, one day...

I got these pictures off the internet but this is what it was like.



One day this will be me!

3 comments:

Jan said...

nice-a images

Anonymous said...

I am really, really, really jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't really like the water but I think with scuba gear on I will feel differently.

Whitney said...

I'm assuming Suzy did survive as I saw her yesterday. ;)