Thursday, December 20, 2007

Get out and do something.

So lately Micah and I have been losers. We have done nothing but hang out at his house and watch Scrubs for I don't know how long. So we finally did something different. Micah has a friend from school that has connections with "the school for the deaf and blind," on Harrison. None of us were quite sure what we were going to do. I thought it was going to be a Christmas program or something, but I was wrong! It was a Christmas dance, and we were chaperones! We danced with deaf and blind kids, and it was awesome! And I also learned some sign language and new dance moves. I had so much fun. So all of that to say, it's nice to stay "in" every once and a while, but it's also nice to go out too!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I know how to say bullsh*t in sign language. hee hee...

One of the perks of working in special ed I guess!