Tuesday, August 21, 2007

NO MORE FOOD!!!

I have a new job at Barlow Heating and Air Conditioning (the place that kelli works at)!!! my job title is "assistant," and i will be filing paper, doing service calls, answering phones and basically helping kelli and this other girl with things that are secondary to what they are workin on. sounds good, and i think i will be more excited when i actually start work (which is after labor day). On my way to the interview i turned too soon and got lost! I called Kelli, but she didn't answer her phone, so i called the only other person that would know how to get there...craig-the massive-massie (because he used to work there). thanks to my brother i made it to my interview in-the-nick-of-time! thanks bro! and thank you everyone for praying for me!

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Congrats on the new job. Prepare to be super busy! :)