Wednesday, August 08, 2007

June Fishing Trip.

At the end of June my parents, Micah and I drove up to "Pass Lake," which is in the uintah mountains, to do some fishing. I forgot to blog about it until now, so here we go.

the first cast...

...was caught in the tree!


i have to be honest with you... swim shorts
were really nice for this part...
underwear, not so much!





this little guy broke into our backpack and
stole a little tortilla chip.

Micah and I are on a little island. it's a good
thing we had our chacos on!



my dad caught 2 fish but for the rest of the day the
fish were not takin' the bate!



there are so many lakes around the Uintah's
and some waterfalls to look at!


next we'll be seeing him going down
a waterfall in a barrel.


at the peak of the Uintah's. also
known as "The Top of the World."






I figured out why it's called "Pass Lake," because everyone "passes" it on their way to Mirror Lake! It was really pretty, not crowded, full of mosquitoes (but nothing bug spray can't fix), and the fishing wasn't that great, but it was still a lot of fun! everyone needs to go up there...so go check it out!

4 comments:

Jan said...

...let's stay longer next time...no more soccer-fishing is better...catching is more better!

Jan said...

...I know about the grammar (more better); I was trying to be funny!

Leah said...

And I love the self portrait... you picture show would not be complete without one of you and Micah. :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah what camera did you use to take the picture with dad fishing in the middle of the lake? Was that your camera or dads? Just tell me in my chat box on my blog