Friday, January 26, 2007

a night for favorites...

I stayed home tonight, yes on a friday night, don't act so surprised. wylie and i had a good time watching the strangest movie. it was an old movie starring Audrey Hepburn. i love Audrey Hepburn, she's one of the best, but this movie was odd...it was called "Paris-when it sizzles." very strange, but good. i liked it a lot, and Audrey Hepburn is my favorite "old" actress, so it was very cool that the movie playing after hers was starring my favorite "old" actor, Gene Kelly. "An American in Paris," one of my favorite movies! it was definitely a night for favorites. Who is your favorite? Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

micah said...

i've only seen one. actually part of one :)

micah said...

in response to your comment on my post, yes. a small fraction of a penny goes to this. the rest goes to stuff like buying c-4, ammo, and all the more fun stuff we get to play with.