Friday, September 25, 2009

My Giving Tree

I'm going to do something fun for the next year with my layout. Every season will get a new template. Since it's fall I found this great template! Now that it's up, however, I don't know if I like it. It makes all the pictures I upload transparent. Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it fixable? Also, the links to my friend's blogs are gone and I don't know how to get them back.......come back friends!
Nevertheless, here is "the giving tree."
(that's the name of the template)
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jan said...

the picture image transparency is a little different, but i can get used to it. i like the template generally. ask craig before he moves about the tech-issues :)

Gerald said...

I approve! Are you going to have a snowy background for Wintertime? Fresh flowers for Springtime? Kids playing on a slip-and-slid for Summertime? The possibilities are endless!

pilgrimchick said...

I like the choice very much--the colors are fantastic and very fitting for the season. I had no idea that this service was available.