Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stacy and Jeremy's Apartment Takeover!

Alright, here are some before and after pictures of S&J's apartment that Annette Curtis and I decorated while they were on their honeymoon. Here we go.

Before: This is taken from the kitchen/front door looking into the living room.
I was already moving furniture around before I remembered to take these pictures.


After: TA-DA! We added shelves on the wall, candles, a rug, 2 lamps and much, much more! The tv had two "towers" on each side. I took one and turned it on it's side, and placed the second one by the kitchen to hold some of Stacy's large appliances. (see picture below)


This picture is darker, but you can still see the two towers.

The tower has all of their DVD's in it plus some other books and things.


Moving on to the Kitchen.
Before: They didn't have a dining table or anything on the walls so Annette and I changed that right away.

After: TA-DA! We bought some fun pictures from Target that S&J liked, and added some fun glasses that they received from their wedding. (yes that's my mom in the doorway leading to the office).





Jeremy's Office.
Before: This is taken from the doorway. The office has a great fireplace, and Jeremy's desk in the corner.

After: TA-DA! We moved the yellow couch in here, and tried to cover it with one of Stacy's quilts.


Stacy's bathroom:
Before:This is the little bathroom inside their bedroom that has become Stacy's domain.

After: I love the picture we bought. I think it looks very Stacy.

I forgot to take pictures of their real bathroom, and the after shot of their bedroom. My bad!
Hopefully you guys will go over and check it out in person, because these pictures don't do justice.

2 comments:

Jan said...

the ottomans are my favorite; good job, see you later decorator!

Whitney said...

excellent job my friend. Can you use this as an assignment for your classes?