Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back in the land of Utah!

I'm back!



Colorado was awesome! Most of my time was spent hanging out with the family which is what I went out there to do, so it worked out nicely.
Ben, Ethan, Corie, Jadea


The church they go to is great. It's called "New Heights," and I loved it. It was great to experience God in a different way than what I was used to.



I helped Corie decorate the guest room I was staying in, and told her she was my first client. This picture doesn't do a very good job of letting you see the room's awesomeness, but trust me, it is awesome.




New friends! I met a lot of people from New Heights this is just two of them. Erika and Ben.


I miss Ethan and Jadesa so much! This week has been crazy without them here.


Here is an awesome video of Ben "boo-ing" (as Jadea would put it) Ethan and Jadea.



As you can see I loved everything about it and I will definitely go back some day!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Looks like you had a great time, love the pictures, and the room decorating looks like it turned out great! I like what I see so far :)

Whitney said...

I missed you! Our softball team missed you. Great hit last night!