Monday, July 16, 2007

Tag you're it! (continued from Jen's blog)

here you go Jen... my sunday started out with me getting ready for church. nothing special there. So i drove to Got Coffee to meet Micah because we were riding up together, and we headeed up trappers. driving trappers is one of my favorite things to do because it is b-e-a-utiful! i love that i get to drive trappers every sunday to go to church. it helps remind me of how big God is and that he is the one that is in control of everything. i love it. moving on...i love doing kids club house! this week i had the pleasure of teaching Sadie, Avery, Marle, Paige, Sky, Wynter, Teige, and Reice. we learned about what it means to be kind to people and why God wants us to. i love the answers that young minds give when you ask them questions about God (or about anything in general!). i asked "why should we be kind to people?" and Teige said "we should be kind to people even if they are mean to us." i love teaching sunday school because they always teach me something. after church Micah and i went to the coffee shop. i messed around on my computer while he fried his brains trying to understand math. after that we headed over to Glen-dawgs house for a BBQ. yum. after that Glendon, Amy, Pete, Jesse, Jeremy, Stacy, Micah, Ben, Holly and I rode our bikes to Weber State to see the fireworks. ok, so friday i visited the Matt's bike shop and picked me up a sweet Massi overspeed mountain bike. it's frame is blue and yellow and the fork is red! it's sweet! i was so excited to ride it to Weber, and we had a blast! we should ride our bikes every year because you don't have to find a parking spot for them, or wait in a line to get out of the parking lot! what a good idea! so we get to Weber and find the best spot ever! and then the magic starts...fireworks! fireworks are one of my favorite things. Micah discovered a new trick that will supposedly increase the enjoyment of watching fireworks...go cross-eyed and then it's like seeing 2 firework shows at once! that would be cool except for the fact that your head really hurts afterwards, and i kept telling him that his face is going to get stuck like that if he keeps doing it, so i guess Micah will be the only one using that method...
so overall it was a GREAT sunday!
let's keep the game going...Tag you're it! how was your monday?

3 comments:

jen said...

Micah's firework trick gives me a headache just to think about! Then again, I never have been able to go cross-eyed. Seth laughs really hard when i try to do it. Thanks for answering the tag!

Jan said...

...why did weber state have fireworks sunday evening??? My monday was long, long, long at work...when I read my friends blogs it helps me keep on keeping on - knowing that we're on the journey together and that every day will be different - it's just how i look at it...so long, long, long means "the time passed quickly"

Whitney said...

I love driving Trapper's too. Pretty pretty. Especially when there's a built hottie running sans shirt...