Friday, December 08, 2006

leavin' on a jet plane....

Dear Friends,
I realize I have posted something almost everyday this week, and that there are a lot of pictures of Micah and I posing in my house, but i'm leaving tomorrow and probably will not post anything until I get back so I might as well go out with a bang!
This picture is from last night when Micah and I went to the Dinner Theatre at WHBC. It was very fun!
We're leaving tomorrow around 3 in the afternoon and I cannot wait! I've been on a plane twice in my life, and it's never been longer than 2 hours, so being on a plane for a total of 17 hours... ah! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, and I hope you enjoy the snow! See you next year in 2007!
Sarah

p.s. I did wear shoes at the dinner in case you were worried that I was a freak!

1 comment:

AMY said...

i miss you already, and you've only been gone 4 days! anyway, i'll borrow some of your clothes to make me feel better. i love you, have fun!