Tuesday, September 19, 2006

SuperNanny to the rescue!






last week i had the pleasure of picking Dylan(3rd grade) and Maya (Kindergarden) up from school, and then doing homework and playing with them until Todd (dad) got home. Lori (mom) was on a little vacation and so my dream of being a nanny was complete! it was great. on wednesday we went to Dinosaur Park (for my very first time), and during the rest of the week i drove Dylan to football practice. the best thing about it was that i got to drive my mom's car the whole week because mine wasn't safe for their car seats!!! ya!

3 comments:

Jan said...

You did an awesome job :) I was glad to let the car go for a week, but understand your frustration with the 'flesh' now that I've had to drive it for a week...Amy, we're teaching you asap the Stick-Shift

Meredith said...

way fun!!! I'm telling you it's the greatest job ever. I'm pretty sure that I shouldn't get payed for doing this full time.
I'm glad that had the chance to see what's it like to nanny for a few. maybe you'll get to it more often.
have a great week!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh Maya has gotten so big! I had her in my preschool class 2 years ago!